CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Any cancellations to the order shall be made before 48 hours of the actual time of delivery to claim a refund of the paid amount. No refund shall be made once the 48hr delivery window starts. In the case of Courier, cancellation is not possible if the product is dispatched. Cancellation of the order shall be made by mail with Subject: “Cancellation Request” and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail shall contain following details: Order ID, Cancellation, Reason Refund Account Details:
- Cancellation shall be initiated after formal order cancellation request is received at email@example.com
- The refund shall be made under the following conditions:
- Order was cancelled.
Order was not delivered to the recipient (This does not include the case for unfounded recipient)
If there is any complaint regarding the quality of the product being delivered, we will inquire about the same and if it is found to be true, the customer will get a full refund or the product will be replaced.
- A refund can only be requested in case of service failure; our team will evaluate if an order qualifies for a refund and the decision of our management will be final. The refund amount in no circumstances can exceed the amount paid by customer, we are not liable for any loss or claim beyond the amount actually paid by a customer.
- Any discounted or exempted amount cannot be claimed for refund.
- Any extra amount credited to Dental Online Store account may be considered for order enhancement but will not be refundable.
- In all matters concerning Cancellation and refund, Dental Online Store shall have the deciding hand.
- Dental Online Store may amend its Cancellation and Refund Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
- If you have any questions/comments about our Cancellation and Refund Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dental online store offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that our trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
- We are open to Internet Banking, debit/credit cards and BHIM UPI payments to make your purchase.
- There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Dental Online Store. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
- We accept payments made by credit/debit cards issued in India
- To pay using your credit/debit cards at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number (found on the backside of your card). After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank’s page) to complete the payment.
- All online transactions with Dental Online Store is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet.
- All credit card and debit card payments with Dental Online Store are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
- Dental Online Store realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
- In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder.