Woodpecker Woodpex 3 Gold Standard is a highly efficient electronic apex locator that helps the dentist in accurately determining the working length to carry out endodontic treatment. The use of apex locators has various advantages over the conventional methods of working length determination and locating the apical constriction.
The apex locator parts are autoclavable, thereby making it possible to reduce the risk of cross infection. The rechargeable battery incorporated in the device enhances ease of use and eliminates the need for replacement of the battery repeatedly. This endodontic equipment display can be folded to facilitate better viewing.
- Bright and clear LCD
- Accurate measurements with advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology
- Automatic calibration ensures accurate measurements
- Self-check circuit that guarantees accuracy
- Measurement free from file thickness
- Sound changes to indicate position of the file in the canal
- File contact point made from high quality material
- Piezoelectric buzzer
- DC battery operated